quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

Cleverbot Own JanKiba

User: Hi.

Cleverbot: Ho.

User: Do you like Iron Maiden?

Cleverbot: I don't know.

User: Who is Bruce Dickinson?

Cleverbot: Bruce Willis is an actor.

User: I asked you for Bruce Dickinson.

Cleverbot: You did? Sorry. I guess I forgot. My name is Cleverbot.

User: What is your name again?

Cleverbot: Cleverbot.

User: You said it was Jessica.

Cleverbot: I did not.

User: Okay, you didn't. Do you know who Blaze Bailey is?

Cleverbot: Nope.

User: Do you know who Iron Maiden are?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Who are they?

Cleverbot: You don't know them.

User: Of course I know them, you dimwit.

Cleverbot: Do you know the question too?

User: Yeah. I asked you who Iron Maiden are!

Cleverbot: Is that an insider?

User: No. It's a question. Who are Iron Maiden??

Cleverbot: I don't know the words.

User: Do you know who IRON MAIDEN are?

Cleverbot: Yeah i'm an alien from pluto.

User: You know what? They're a bunch of awesome kick-ass guitar wielding motherfuckers who will rock your world until you can't talk crap anymore.

Cleverbot: But they're amazing1.

User: Well aren't you the stupid one?...

Cleverbot: Oh why thank you.

User: I enjoy your sarcasm nearly as much as your ignorance.

Cleverbot: I like you, too.

User: Oh...then...do you want to...umm, you know...

Cleverbot: Talk nerdy to me.

User: I-I meant go to the bed and...uh...

Cleverbot: Do you have nice dreams?

User: I-I wanted to know if y-you wanted to...h-have sex?

Cleverbot: Yes, you're right !

User: Okay, you're officially stupid. Now say your last answer.

Cleverbot: Thank you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário