sexta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2010

Slipknot - People = Shit - Letra

Video:

Letra:

Yeah! YEAH! YEAH!

COME ON!

Here we go again, motherfucker!

YEAH!

Come on down, and see the idiot right here too fucked to beg and not afraid to care

What's the matter whit calamity? Anyway? Right? Get the fuck outta my face

Understand that I can't feel anything It ins't like I wanna sift through the decay

I feel like a wound, like I got a fuckin' Gun against my head, you live  when I'm dead

One more time, motherfucker!

Everbody hates me now, so fuck it

Blood's on my face and my hands, and I don't now why

I'm not afraid to cry but that's none of your business

Whose life is it? Get it? See it? Feel it? Eat it?

Spin it around so I can spit in it's I wanna leave without a trace

Cause  I don't wanna die in this place

PEOPLE = SHIT (x4)

People = Shit (Watcha gonna do?)

People = Shit (Cuz I am not afraid of you)

People = Shit (I'm everything you'll never be)

PEOPLE = SHIT! YEAH!

YEAH!

COME ON!

It never stops - you can't be everything to everyone

Contagion I'm sitting at the side of Satan

What do you want from me? They never told the failure I was meant to be

Overdo it - don't tell me  you blew it. Stop your bitchin' and fight your way through it

I'M - NOT -LIKE - YOU - I - JUST - FUCK - UP

C'mon mother fucker, everybody has to die. C'mon mother fucker, everybody has to die

PEOPLE = SHIT (x7)

People = Shit (YEAH!)

YEAH!

YEAH!

PEOPLE = SHIT (x3)

People = Shit (Watcha gonna do?)

People = Shit (Cuz I am not afraid of you)

People = Shit (I'm everything you'll never be)

YEAH!

GOT THAT RIGHT?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário